Saturday, April 2, 2011

Awards

HERE COMES SOME AWARDS



Friends Raksha and Kaveri Venkatesh remembered my budding blog and awarded me with these 4 awards. I take this oppurtunity to thank them for their lovely comments and frequent visit to my site. Both of them have a beautiful blogs with awesome collection of recipes.


I also take this opportunity to thank all my blogger friends for visiting my blog and encouraging me with their lovely comments.










I would love to share these wonderful awards to 10 of my Blogger friends, if you have already received these awards please pass them on to our other bloggers friends and keep them rolling.


1) Callmeasviju


2) Love2Cook


3) Swarnavalli suresh


4) Aruna Manikandan


5) Satya Chaitanya


6) Vidhya


7) Shirley


8) Eat Hearty


9) Nava-k


10) Reshmi Mahesh



Also Ammu Mohan shared the following awards to me which I would like to pass it to 10 of the blogger friends mentioned above and all others who visit my blog. Thanks a lot Ammu for being so kind!!!





Also I would like to give this following "Thank you Award" to both Kaveri Venkatesh and Raksha, please collect them..









16 comments:

Raksha said...

congrats dear and thanks for passing me some award :)

Vimitha Durai said...

Congrats on ur awards dear...

Sravs said...

congrats dear on ur awards !!

Swarnavalli Suresh said...

congratulations on your awards and thanks a ton for sharing it with me.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats on ur awards and thanks for sharing it with me....

Cooking Gallery said...

Congrats on the awards...:D)!!

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Congrats on your awards.

Aruna Manikandan said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing with me dear.....

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards Valar..Keep rocking gal..

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on those awards, happy blogging:)

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats on your awards dear,wish you many many more.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

congrats dear...wishing you many many many more..
Here's another award for u..:)
Tasty Appetite

Joyti said...

Ooo, congratulations!

Vidhya said...

Congrats dear on your awards and wish you many more.And a big thank you for sharing it with me.I am so honored.

Vimitha Durai said...

Hi,
u have an award waiting in my blog. Pls collect it.

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats dear!!

Post a Comment